Add a rustic flair to your dining room set this year with the Heritage Farms Quilted Runner. This table runner is the perfect backdrop for fall gatherings featuring red, yellow, and black patchwork hand quilted in 100% cotton for a look and feel that will carry on for many generations. Finished with a straight edge for a neat finish and a matching plaid trim to complete the look. Reverses to black and yellow window pane check, taken from a piece of patchwork on the front. Friends and family will surely feel warm and welcome gathered around the table with this primitive runner.
- Premium Quality & Construction – Crafted from 100% cotton, our hand-quilted table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The straight-edged runner is arranged in a primitive rectangle shape.
- Versatile Primitive Decor – Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Heritage Farms Quilted Runner. Timeless and practical, this patchwork runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Coordinates – Pair with our Heritage Farms Collection. VHC Brands offers bedding, curtains, tabletop, and rugs in a variety of styles to create a cohesive look in your home.
- Unique Features – With a neutral style, our runner adds warmth and gives instant coziness to your kitchen, dining, or coffee table decor with a stitch-in-the-ditch quilting technique.
- Perfect Gift – This rustic table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions – This 13×90 rectangle table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 13″ x 90″